Over the past few years, virtual reality has taken the world by storm. This new technology allows businesses to give customers a glimpse into their products and services. Why spend hours trying to convince buyers when you can offer a virtual tour?
Virtual house tours allow people to take a visual walk through a home or apartment available for sale. They can check out every room and corner with a few mouse clicks. Compared to photos and videos, this technology offers a more accurate and realistic experience.
Visualise your home with 3D virtual tours
Why occupy land and resources to build a display house when virtually modelling and staging a house will have the same visual impact as a display home – but for a fraction of the cost.
Why spend hours trying to convince buyers when you can offer a virtual tour? In the virtual realm, you can change the wall colours, floor material, window configurations, and furniture styles at will – saving hours on indecisive decision making.
But what’s more important than aesthetics, is functionality. Exploring a virtual space will give your client the foresight they need, allowing them the opportunity to actually experience the spatial arrangement before they commit to a build.
A virtual home tour takes a 3D house design to the next level, allowing a client or buyer to step themselves through the space, and truly bring their dream to life!
Over the past few years, virtual reality has taken the world by storm. This new technology allows businesses to give customers a glimpse into their products and services.
Benefits of a Virtual House Tour
- Always accessible – If a potential client is not available to make it to an open house, a 3D house tour can be easily accessed at any time. Can be viewed worldwide – A potential buyer or client living in a different country? Not a problem! They can walk through the virtual house design before even visiting the site.
- Budget-friendly – when compared to the costs, time and effort of building a display home, a virtual home tour can be created for a fraction of the cost, time and manpower needed to build.
- Can be altered easily – when the 3D house tour is being created for one specific client, changes can be made quickly and instantly visualised and brought to life within a virtual home tour.
- Different aspects can be shown – demonstrate the look of different materials, positioning of structures, such as stairs placement, layout of kitchen, various appliances.
- Allows the display of many different homes – potential buyers can shop with ease online when looking for their dream home by browsing a range of virtual tours, without leaving the comfort of their couch!
- Drives more traffic to your website – This cutting-edge technology can drive massive traffic to your website. As a result, you’ll attract more clients. Property listings with virtual tours receive over 40% more clicks compared to those using images. More clicks translate into higher traffic stats and increased sales. Additionally, your real estate website will rank better in search results.
- Stand out from the crowd – The more traffic you get, the more people will find out about your site and your business. Virtual house tours can give you a competitive edge and make your business stand out. They will add that “wow” factor to your listings.
- On top of that, customers will trust you more than they trust the competition.