Soil Testing South East Queensland & Northern Rivers
Soil testing servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast and their surrounds; our experienced and qualified team offer an efficient and professional service, providing quality documentation suitable to keep your project moving. Our local geotechnicians have extensive experience in site investigation and classification for both residential and industrial sites and are fully equipped to assess sites for new homes, renovations, extensions, pre-purchase due diligence, townhouse developments, unit development and commercial structures.
Soil Testing & Assessment Services
We assess the site in accordance with the appropriate Australian Standards and this typically involves:
- Review of site characteristics such as fall, existing and surrounding structures, drainage etc;
- Drilling of a minimum of 2 test holes to a target depth of 3.0m;
- Assessment of ground bearing capacity;
- Collection of samples where appropriate;
- In-house laboratory testing; and
- Site Classification in accordance with Australian Standard AS2870 – Residential Slabs and Footings.
When it comes to site investigation and classification there is no substitute for clear, concise recommendations. This ensures that any footing and slab system designed for your site will be cost effective and appropriate for the site conditions.
All we need to complete the soil test is a copy of the site plan showing any existing buildings, location of any proposed new construction, approximate location of site services (where possible) and an indication of ease of site access.